 Robotics / 21791
  Re: Bump switches and "aggression"

(...) How exactly, do you want to trigger this 'fight or flight'? It seems to me that a rabbit (for example) would use both of the methods above. If it's running along, and it's nose smacks into a tree (I mean bumps into a tree) the behavior is very (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bump switches and "aggression"

(...) Easy the bump switch jumps into a RNG, and it's important to understand that the output of a RNG does -not- need to be equi-probable, and it decides. Watch animals when they're startled, they don't stop and think, they jump around for a second (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)