 Robotics / 217
216  |  218
Subject:
Mind Control now interprets your text file!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:31:05 GMT

The newest version of Mind Control offers two useful features:

1) It interprets your text file as a program to download into RCX or
CyberMaster.
(No error checking, it assumes correct syntax and semantics, see example
file)
This is very useful if you don't have Visual Basic or don't want to bother
with anything else but the spirit.ocx code itself.

2) Define your own controller: e.g. when you push the on-screen 'left'
button (or on keyboard), Motor A moves forward with medium power and Motor B
moves backward with full power. Define Front, Back, Left and Right button,
two auxiliary buttons and save your settings to disk for the next time.

http://www.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo/
select Mind Control from menu

I'll continue working on this. Let me know if you experience problems. Does
the run time error still occur?

Eric Brok
mailto:brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl
Visit LEGO on my mind