 Robotics / 21669
    Robotex2003 Winner: Lego —Sonnich Jensen
   Hi all! I am not in to lego robotics myself, but I want to share this: At the Robotex 2003 ((URL) ) competion, the winner was the Lego robot. I did not follow the show that much, but I did notice how efficient the Lego robot was, how fast it found (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Robotex2003 Winner: Lego —Sonnich Jensen
   I found some picture from the event. It has been really hard to find any information at all. All pictures: (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)