 Robotics / 21640
  Re: Are there GOTO statements in NQC?

(...) No, NQC does not support goto. I at one point started to add goto to the language, but abandoned the effort when I installed legOS on my brick. It's not really all that hard to add goto to the NQC language; it's a couple minor changes to the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Are there GOTO statements in NQC?

(...) NQC has supported the goto statement since version 2.5a3 (which was released a long time ago). (...) Nope. It's already there. John Hansen (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)