 Robotics / 21631
Re: Memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Evan Todd wrote:
I'm using Robolab 2.5 and am running out of containers. I only need about 18 or
so states, and I need as many as possible containers. I know in some languages
like NQC you can store bits and bytes in containers when you only need a few
states, but RoboLab is so limited you can't do that. Can someone help me?

Evan

According to Robolab documentation (Tufts) you can use the generic container to
add more containers by modifying each generic container with a number string
starting with number 3 continuing to 28.  (0, 1, 2 are the basic colors - red,
yellow, blue respectively). So that's 29 containers in all.  Is that enough?
Frankly I've never done it!