 Robotics / 21594
RE: Technic Turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:47:34 GMT

Well, that's why I started buying from pldstore.com... I had bought
parts on BrickLink and eBay, and then checked out www.pldstore.com's
prices....

And I have to say "duh" to me for my earlier blunder, because I bought
ten of the things and you'd think I'd remember to put that there were
two in a package... It's on eBay you pay about $10 apiece -- and I'm
betting they get theirs at www.pldstore.com.  There are also other great
parts at PitscoLEGODacta... So now I check between BrickLink, eBay, and
www.pldstore.com before ordering.

Liz -- who needs to engage brain BEFORE hitting send

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On • Behalf
Of Mark Tarrabain
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 12:48 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Technic Turntables

Scott Davis wrote:

I think that they're $10.99 for 2, at least they were when I order • them
about a year ago.

Hrmm... this is an eye-opener for me.

I've been normally picking up spare parts via bricklink, but the
_lowest_ price right now on bricklink for these things is $6.22 each,
and that's overseas so the shipping would be even more expensive.
Excuse me while I bang my head against a desk a few dozen times...

(Note to self: be more price-conscious in the future).

Mark