 Robotics / 21559
Re: Lego brick Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:23:17 GMT

"Jan Spies" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:000001c3a91d$ac0a2e80$9618aca8@hgfdhg...
Hi

Does anyone know of a stock system which I can use to keep track of my
lego bricks?

JanS

Technikon Pretoria
This email is sent and received in terms of the
Electronic Communications Policy of Technikon Pretoria.
In line with this policy, this email is private, priviledged and
confidential. The full text of the Electronic Mail Disclaimer
can be seen on the Technikon's web site at
http://www.techpta.ac.za/goto/emaildisclaimer
or obtained by phoning (012) 318-5911
<<<<gwavasig>>>>

www.peeron.com/inv