 Robotics / 2154
  legOS C++ questions

I'm having some more success and of course more problems. I whipped up a C++ version of one of the demo programs. I successfully compiled and linked it after adding a a few routines from the libgcc2.c see below. As long as I create my class objects (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: legOS C++ questions

(...) Destructors for stack-based objects get run as soon as the enclosing scope exits. If you call exit, the compiler doesn't know it needs to destroy them first. If you dynamically allocate objects, you have to destroy them yourself for the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)