 Robotics / 21527
21526  |  21528
Subject:
replacement for RCX 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:42:38 GMT

Hi !

As you possibly remember, I have asked you several questions concerning
the modification of the serial speed of the RCX.
I tried quite hard to change the speed to about 19,2 kb/s, but excactly nothing
has changed so far. So I gave up working with this Microcontroller, because
changing the serial speed was not the only thing I wanted to do.

Now I want to ask you, if you know a good replacement for the RCX - board.
When I was looking for boards, which also contain a Java VM, I found the
TINI board.
Do you know, if this board is suitable for working with I/O ports and can you
perhaps recommend me a better microcontroller board ?
I would be glad, if you gave me a few tips :)

Greetings,
                Tom
Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110