 Robotics / 2149
  Re: Help with my IR tower

I've had no problems with the Mindstorm's use of the IR tower, but some problems with the Rcx.tcl script under Linux. I'm using /dev/ttyS0 (COM1) with the Lego-supplied 9/25 adapter. Initially, the script failed to get any echo or ping response from (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)