 Robotics / 21478
21477  |  21479
Subject:
Robotics Books
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:44:33 GMT

My local booksellers do not stock Lego robotics books very deeply, so the
Internet is my only route. Over the last several weeks I have been checking out
the various books on-line. The descriptions are extremely limited.

Is there one book which provides insight into linking the RCX, the Scout, the
Microscout, the Spybot, the Manas, the Cybermaster and (hopefully someday I will
own one) the barcode unit? I appreciate all the previously posted notes on this,
and have tried some of the advice. But, so far, I am unable to get my arms
around all this...I need a book with it all in one place.

All you authors out there: Don't feel shy about touting your publications!

Joseph