 Robotics / 21426
    Will RCX 1.0 work with USB IR Tower and RIS2.0 Software? —Parag Kanetkar
   I have RIS 2.0. I am planning to purchase additional RCX Brick 1.0 (for external power supply) from bricklink or ebay or so. My question is will RCX 1.0 work with USB Tower and RIS 2.0 Software after downloading firmware? Would I need anything else? (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Will RCX 1.0 work with USB IR Tower and RIS2.0 Software? —Ralph Hempel
   I'm working with exactly this setup right now - it works fine, and as far as I'm concerned better than the serial tower... Ralph (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)