 Robotics / 21373
21372  |  21374
Subject:
serial speed of RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:50:04 GMT

Hello everyone !

I'd like to ask you another question about my idea
changing the communication interface of the RCX.
Does anyone of you know, how fast the serial port
of the H8 controller used in the RCX is able to work ?

If you look up the datasheets, you find out, that
the microcontroller has a buildt-in baud rate generator
and that any specified baudrate can be generated.
But my question is, what is the maximum baudrate
you can generate ?

Greetings,
                      Tom