 Robotics / 2130
2129  |  2131
Subject:
Mindstorm Programming Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 06:07:24 GMT

Does anyone know were to find information on the programming language
that comes with Mindstorm.  I can't seem to find detailed information.
Here are some questions I have.

1. How many blocks can you have in one program?  It would not let me
make a very long program.

2. What blocks can go on what blocks?  I cannot put a loop within a loop
but I can put a loop in a custom command and put that in a loop.

Really,  I just want a good overall description of the language.  I
can't seem to find it.  The info that I found in the help files on the
CD are really no help at all or I just can't find the good stuff.

--
David Sprenkle