 Robotics / 21248
  Re: Re: My details

(...) I want hte details!!! Stop tempting me with no details!!!!! :) Dave K -who really really REALLY hates spam! Spam spam spam spam... Stop it!! Stop saying that! Spam spam spam spam... Arrrgghhhh!!!! (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Re: My details

(...) This isn't SPAM, it's a virus. It looks like somebody who has the robotics mailing list in their address book got whacked by that stupid little thing that's been going around lately. Notice the repeated mailings under different headings. Now (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Re: My details

(...) I know the virus, but I refer to any mass mailings, whether it originated due to a virus or an unscrupulous business, as spam Spam spam spam spam... Stop it!!! Spam spam spam spam.... Grr!!! ;) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)