 Robotics / 2124
Re: legOS errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 03:33:35 GMT

merge-map is a perl script.. try setting up perl, or checking the path
that merge-map is using to reference perl.. If I recall correctly it wants
/usr/local/bin/perl

Jonathan

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999, John Bauman wrote:

When using make in Cygwin32 to make legOS,
I get the error:
utils/merge-map: not found
And when I try to run merge-map from the utils dir,
it goes:
command not found
I'm sure this is about the path, but what should I do?