 Robotics / 21235
Re: RIS and win2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:21:23 GMT

Was just browsing the LEGO Mindstorms website
http://mindstorms.lego.com/eng/products/ris/index.asp
and have found a downloadable patch for XP users to alleviate this problem.
It will probably work for Win2k as well...

http://mindstorms.lego.com/ris/files/RIS20XPPatch.zip

Rob

For future searches from future users - keywords: windows 2000, win2k,
win2000, XP, winxp, RIS, startup, launchris, comes on automatically, turn
off , autostart, regedit, registry
(that was just a test)