 Robotics / 21161
    Re: 1/4 circle icon flashing on the LCD —David Schilling
   (...) This is the indicator that you are using the datalog. It will fill in more of the circle as you use more of the datalog. It's a very useful debugging aid, as you can tell programs to save values in the datalog, and then download them onto a PC (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: 1/4 circle icon flashing on the LCD —Andrew Keyser
   Thanks a lot! So THATs what it is... Now to make use of it ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        better algorithimo —Luiz Antonio
   I need a good algorithimo for vision, my robot need see a red or whiti "block", and pick up, but a have problem with light...and my robo dont see the "block" or see early... I need some algorithimo, or idea to resolve this problem Tks Luiz (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics)