 Robotics / 21097
Re: Hailfire Droid, set #4481 - whoops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:44:21 GMT

Whoops, sorry. Hit the wrong button.

Brass Tilde wrote:

Has anyone seen this set closeup?  Can those wheels be driven by Mindstorms
motors and gears, or are they too big?

http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/4481.JPG
http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/4481(2).JPG
http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/4481(3).JPG
http://www.fbtb.net/ny2003/4481detail.JPG

I intend to give it quite a workout once the price drops a little.

--
Mike Thorn