 Robotics / 20968
    Re: The latest rage in pneumatic computing —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Yeah, but that would be the whole idea. Otherwise it would be easy.. just knock out axles where you want a 1 and leave 'em in where you want a zero and let a human being read it. But I was thinking of a situation where the output could be fed (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The latest rage in pneumatic computing —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Oh... When you mentioned axles and holes I instantly flashed on the axles *always* being in the holes, just pressed to one side of the brick or the other. That way you don't have to make a machine that can insert axles in holes. By pressing (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)