 Robotics / 20934
  RCX Boot

Hi, I'm a research of the Laboratory for SW and HW Integration of the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Brazil and I'm involved in a project that consists in adapt our operational system (EPOS - Embedded Parallel Operating System) to the RCX (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Boot

"Fauze Valerio Polpeta" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0...ufsc.br... (...) string (...) to (...) elf header (...) the (...) A quirk in the RCX ROM loader is that it only checks address range 0x8000 - 0xCC00 for the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Boot

(...) When you say it doesn't work, what happens? Do you hear the long low buzz sound that Dick Swan mentions? Or, does the RCX just crash? I'm not very familiar with ELF files, but I did look up the format. Are you certain your program is all code? (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX Boot

Allright but check if I'm right in my concepts! Compiling a program, just text code, no data, and removing its elf reader makes that we have instructions at the first byte. So if we upload this file to RCX it should run. Allright?! (I have the key (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)