 Robotics / 20884
    Re: maze solving algorithm —Scott Davis
   I'm having problems with my robot design and just now found a solution and I found a couple mistakes so I need to fix them before I test it. So maybe this weekend I'll get to it. Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bluey" (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: maze solving algorithm —Timothy Schroeder
   (...) Is it still supposed to go through the whole maze, mapping it to memory? Does it have a subroutine that finds the quickest path through the maze, by using only its memory? How did you fit the 5x5 array into your 32 variables and still have (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)