 Robotics / 20875
Re: Lego Bionicle Manas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:09:06 GMT

At 12:52 PM 6/11/03, you wrote:
I am seeing the Bionicle Manas in discount bids as high as 50% off.
What is the worth of this kit, as far as the parts are concerned?
Thoughts?

Happy thoughts as far as I'm concerned. 99% of the parts included are
standard Technic (ie very useful) parts. The controllers are nice for
ranges longer than three feet (the length of the longest mindstorms wire),
though they run a little too fast for me. I would say that if you're going
to get them at 50% off, snap them up.

~Mike