 Robotics / 20841
20840  |  20842
Subject:
The Alexis Radial Air Compressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 03:43:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi pneumatic fans,

Hot on the heels of the radial engine by Paul Krieg comes another radial
design.

After building Paul's radial engine, Joe Laleman has come up with his
own multi-motor multi-pump compressor, inspired by the radial engine:

http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1/compress/comprad.htm

Thanks Joe for sharing your designs and your deepest thoughts.
--
C S Soh
http://www.ozbricks.net/cssoh1