 Robotics / 20784
"The Matrix:Reloaded " & "X2 :X-Men United" available in DVD now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:09:39 GMT

Dear Valued Customers,

    Good Day to you. The new releases list for the month of May is awesome.  We
have got "X2 : X-Men United", The X-Men have opponents new and old to face this
time around, if you like the first one, surely you will like this more. Beside
this, we have got thousands of DVDs movie available at
http://www.movieontheway1.com. Here is some of the best selling  DVD that
http://www.movieontheway1.com is currently offering  :

1. X2 : X-Men United
2. The Matrix: Reloaded
3. Phone Booth
4. Dreamcatcher
5. Anger Management
6. Bringing Down The House
7. The Core
8. The Hunted
9. A Man Apart
10.Holes
11.What a Girl Wants
12.Life Of David Gale , The
13.The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
14.Tears Of The sun
15.Identity

So what are you waiting for, log on to http://www.movieontheway1.com and you
will be amazed with the titles we have got to offer!

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day!

If you do not wish to receive further issues of this newsletter, please send
e-mail to movieontheway1@mail.com with or the subject "REMOVE".