 Robotics / 20713
20712  |  20714
Subject:
Two options... RE: Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 13:11:55 GMT

Peter,

You have two options...

1)   Call LEGO S@H and wait (don't press any buttons) to speak with a
representative.  Tell them you need the Vision Command XP version.
After they get some information, they'll send you a disc.

2)   The other option is to go to http://www.abs-robotics.com and follow
the links for VC on XP.  For this option, you MUST have RIS 2.0 because
the Vision Command Updater file is needed (and it is only distributed on
the RIS2 CD).

Either option works with XP and 2000.  I suggest calling LEGO for the
CD, even if you use the 2nd option.

- Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter De Wachter [mailto:petedw8t@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 9:12 AM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Vision Command

Hi,

I have the vision command product for half a year now.
It worked great on my old computer running under windows 98, but now
that i
got a new one with XP it doesn't install anymore.

I know this is cause VC doesn't support XP.
Is there software for VC that can run under windows XP, and so how do i
get
it?

-Peter-