 Robotics / 20678
  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) Hi Irv, looking forward to seeing this one completed! Of course it'd be even better if I got a chance to play with it..... ROSCO (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) Rosco, It may take a while. There are still many Lego parts to buy. I'll update the photos on the web page as construction progresses. Thanks for your comments. Irv Stafford (So. Calif. AFOL) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)