 Robotics / 20677
  RE: C#, VB, Visual Studio .NET and Mindstorms

A while back I wrote some stuff about how to use Spirit.ocx from different laguages. Check out (URL) particular with just the .NET SDK and spirit.ocs you can write a C# app to control your bot. See (URL) I assume that the same approach could be used (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)