 Robotics / 20642
    Re: Linux knoppix and RCX —Dietmar Cordes
   Hi, I still have to donload the ISO and test it, and no, I am not uninterested about it. I just do not have much time. I'll try later this day. Dietmar (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Linux knoppix and RCX —Bapt Denaeyer
   (...) Please don't download on the nanobapt.homelinux.com server try this one : (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)