 Robotics / 2062
  Re: Extra sensors available in UK

In article <F4uunx.C2p@lugnet.com>, Richard Dee <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Ah yes - you are talking about the Dacta workshop area - where you book for Mindstorms. Yes - they have a _very_ limited offering on display and all behind (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Extra sensors available in UK

(...) Still in my dark ages then. Had an opportunity to go, but didn't. Sent my nephew etc. He loved it, bought him a Lego set (decided to get one for myself, too, and the end of Dark Ages ensued!) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)