 Robotics / 20612
  Re: 8 legged walker

(...) Thanks! I used the yellow lift arms because they were the right length, and because the black beams of the same length were already used on something else. I didn't realize how it was going to look until I had it all together and ran it over (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8 legged walker

(...) Thanks, it was fun to build. Fortunately, *this* walker wasn't that tough. It doesn't have balance or coordination issues. The toughest part was getting the feet to line up so they alternated. There's no programming in place, not even a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8 legged walker

(...) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8 legged walker

Walkers are really tough - yours is very fun to watch. Nice job. --Doug Wilcox (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 10:00 AM Subject: Re: 8 legged (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)