 Robotics / 20596
  Re: IR Tower

(...) The IR frequency can be changed with custom firmware, but I don't know if it can be made high enough. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR Tower

I'm reasonably sure adjusting the IR carrier wave frequency would require hardware modifications. The baud rate can be adjusted. I've seen a couple posts stating that 9600bps makes the communication really picky. - Rob ----- Original Message ----- (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)