 Robotics / 20526
  synchro drive robot

Hi, I'm trying to build a synchro drive robot and am having trouble with the gearing. I was wondering if anyone had a cad drawing of a synchro drive or pictures of the gearing of a synchro drive. Thanks Scott (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: synchro drive robot

I have a few synchro drive robots here: (URL) CAD, but some good shots are there. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)