 Robotics / 20508
    Re: Son of Walker —Darin Johnson
   OK, last time I saw one of these mini-walkers, I got excited and printed a picture, went home, and tried to build it. After squinting and experimenting I had to conclude that there were at least three non-RIS parts being used. I did eventually get (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Son of Walker —James Loewen
     (...) .> (...) Absolutely, I've built a few little walkers using only parts from RIS 1.5 (2.0 has the same pieces also) they're not quite as small as you can get if you pick parts from an unlimited selection, but they're pretty small. If a good (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Son of Walker —Philippe Hurbain
   Two examples, designed by Hiroki SHIRAKAWA, (URL) japanese), with building instructions on my site, (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)