 Robotics / 20420
  Re: LegWay: only LEGO parts

(...) Henrik, That's pretty nice. What software did you use to program it? Steve (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LegWay: only LEGO parts

(...) I used a java program. (I tried to look at your program but I couldn't quite make any sense from it (not exactly a hacker).) So of course i'm using LeJOS. Although LeJOS has its drawbacks it seemed perfectly sufficient to accomplish an (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)