 Robotics / 204
Re: train AC adapter for RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:38:00 GMT

I don't know if this will help, but I have powered my RCX (and all my LEGO 9V
stuff) using the 12VDC output from a personal computer power supply.  It works
fine, no ill effects.  I also use the 5VDC output to power my LEGO 4.5V stuff.

Tim Rueger writes:
Hi,

Someone may have mentioned this earlier...

The AC adapter port on the RCX indicates a
9-12V AC input.  Does this mean it'll work
with the train regulator AC adapter?

Thanks,
-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/