 Robotics / 20354
    Re: I2C device for the RCX —Gunther Lemm
   (...) ... took slightly longer than 2 weeks, but now it works as expected. Using BrickOS you'll get up to 100 byte/s without any patch. I've put a protocol description on www.lepomux.org. Gunther (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: I2C device for the RCX —Bastiaan van Kesteren
   ** For some reason my e-mail didn't work anymore, so i couldn't post any messages to Lugnet. that's why i'm responding so late. So , hoping this time it will work, I send my post, again(for about the 10th time...) ** It looks very good! You say(on (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)