 Robotics / 20349
  Help with events

Hy to all, i was just trying to do a robot which can help me and my friends in the lab school. We are doing measures on a pendulum (if the word is right), the teacher said that we have to do about 450 readings of the time which the pendulum makes 20 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help with events

(...) Yes - an excellent job for automation. (...) I thought it was 'EVENT_TYPE_PRESSED' - but then I didn't think it worked with light sensors. Did you tell the compiler to make the code for RCX 2? I don't think there is event support in RCX 1. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)