 Robotics / 20346
    Games Machines Play--Video —Wayne Watson
   The Scientific American Frontiers PBS program aired Games Machines Play (MIT Robot competition, Robocup, etc.) last year. I made a copy of it then and just clobbered it the other night. Does anyone have a copy they could send me? I'd be happy to pay (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Games Machines Play--Video —Jp
   home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)