 Robotics / 20342
20341  |  20343
Subject:
incremental encoders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:50:26 GMT

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me where I can find low cost incremental encoders.

As part of my robotics research project, I have interfaced a DGPS receiver
for navigating the mobile robot. I want to use the encoders to in\mprove
system resolution and know how far the robot has moved along the intended
course.

Any suggestions.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and regards,