 Robotics / 20331
    RE: Serial Infrared Tower —Rob Limbaugh
   Yes, a 555 monostable circuit could be used. My WIRRL project ((URL) is being based around a 555 for power consumption reasons. As I mentioned earlier, if a phototransistor was used as the IR detector, then one could pulse the IR LED's directly from (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)