 Robotics / 20329
    Two announcements (OK, they're shameless plugs...) —Rob Limbaugh
   Everyone, I finally put a "content" page up. I'm still constructing my site, but at least people can browse around now. The link is: (URL) couldn't be at BricksWest 2003... and Eric Sophie needed to solve a vision problem for Jamocklaquat... The (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.vc)