 Robotics / 20289
    Customer service —Bruce Boyes
   (...) But the quote was about customer service, and I think it matters not whether it's a hamburger or a new car, people expect the same quality of service. We learned this years ago selling software. It didn't matter if the package was $50 or $500, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Customer service —Steve Baker
     (...) For a product like this, I'd expect the majority of the support activity to be associated with the software. The way to avoid the software support hassles is to release the software as OpenSource - then let the community enhance and maintain (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Customer service —Rob Hendrix
   I wouldn't mind paying up to $250-$300 (depending on wether it has a case or is bare) for the initial core product. Enough parts would need to be included in the "basic" set to hook up a small number (4?) of motors and same number of sensors and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)