 Robotics / 20239
    world relation table in Spybots —André Koopman
   hello all, Still busy with the API, but now I got lost..... Anyone any idea how to fill a variable with information from the world relation table like: n=world[nIndex,iShortID] Wich ROM subs do I need ? If someone did some research on this subject (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)