 Robotics / 20220
20219  |  20221
Subject:
Light sensors discontinued by Lego??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:06:33 GMT

Hello all!

I need to buy some additional light sensors.
I phoned the customer service at Lego to know if it is possible to buy
spare parts from them, but they told me that the light sensor production
has been discontinued!?!?!?
Did any of you hear something like that? Is it true that a component
that comes by default in the box is not produced any more?

But most important: do you now any place (possibly in Europe) where to
buy light sensors???

Thanks.