 Robotics / 20170
    RE: Save the RIS! —Bram Nauta
   This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out there, we could sway LEGOs mind from (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Save the RIS! (gr8, you should gather these to a petition and email it to Lego!) —Henrik Erlandsson
   In lugnet.robotics, "Bram Nauta" <bram.nauta@home.nl> writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Save the RIS! —Tony Burton
   This is an inappropriate tiresome use of the mail list, so please just send your replies directly to the initiator of this thread, Timothy Schroeder, Wolf_and_eagle@spamb...yahoo.com. Tony Burton -----Original Message----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)