 Robotics / 20164
  RES: Save the RIS!

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Kleniewski writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us out (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RES: Save the RIS!

(...) Well, I'm one, so count me in. (...) You have a snowball's chance in hades of having any influence. Even if you get a million responses. Their marketting gurus will say "Great, but these people have already bought the stuff, they're not gonna (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)