 Robotics / 20161
    Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? —PeterBalch
   What about DACTA? The eductaion market must be huge. (...) motors? (...) As an aside: I have a simple and successful design for a motor interfaced to Lego - total cost is around $1. But I'm not a Lego purist ... (...) could (...) programs in them (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? —Kyle McDonald
   (...) I've considered this in the past. The downside that made me look for something else, is that if you start actually 'porgram' the creation through the different combinations of bricks, then very quickly the physical shape, design, and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)