 Robotics / 20136
    Re: Save the RIS! —David Koudys
   In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts there are. Maybe if there are enough of us (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Save the RIS! —Stéphane Simard
     In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

         Re: Save the RIS! —Andi Scharfstein
      Hi, (...) I would advise running a web page for this. I really don't want to receive one mail per list member who makes an entry to the list... assuming that anyone interested enough in the RCX to subscribe to a Mailing List (or read the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Save the RIS! —Stefano Mancosu
      Stephane Simard ha scritto: In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        RE: Save the RIS! —Russ Sprouse
     -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of David Koudys Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 11:31 AM To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com; lugnet.robotics.rcx@lugnet.com Subject: Re: Save the RIS! In (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Save the RIS! —Alexander Indra
   In lugnet.robotics, David Koudys writes: In lugnet.robotics, Timothy Schroeder writes: This may be a childish and stupid idea, but given the present news and rumors on how the RIS system is heading, I'd like to see how many RIS & RCX enthusiasts (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)