 Robotics / 20128
  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

I guess we'll just have to wait on you to get that project you mentioned some time back finished. I recall you were going to design the "perfect" RCX clone. Is that project still in progress? -Rob "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) No - enough people convinced me that the interconnect and addressing issues of I2C would be a problem that I decided not to do it. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)